Get Adobe Flash player

You are here

Home » MENU » Fees

for foreign students

I. Foreigners, who are citizens of  EU Member State
They may receive benefits under Regulation (Council EEC) No 1408/71 of 14 June, 1971 on the basis of the existing rules of insurance  in Poland, but they must have the current European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).


II. Foreigners, who are not citizens of EU Member State.

1 Students can insure and this is optional (Article 3. 2, points 1 and 4) - Act of 27 August, 2004 about health care services financed from public funds (Journal of Laws 210 pos. 2135). The basis for the calculation of the insurance fee  is the amount corresponding to the amount of care benefits (Article 68 paragraph. 4 point 3). In case of students of Polish origin insurance fee pays for them High School or the organization conducting doctoral studies (Article 86 paragraph. 1 point 14), but they need the certificate, confirmed their Polish origin, issued by Polish Consulate or Card of the Pole.
2 Other foreigners can insure themselves and the basis for the calculation of the insurance fee is their declared monthly  income (Article 68, paragraph. 4, 1).
Students submit the application for the insurance in National Health Fund.


                                                                                                                               Updated: 30 March, 2005